|Company Name||SENSEI SUSHI|
|Date of Registration||25th February 2008|
|Company Objective||1. The exercise for its own account of the hospitality business in the broadest sense, including among others:
a. it (do) build (do) organize, improve, change, possess, maintain, operate and provide services in the operation, lead, and administration of restaurants, snack bars, cafés, buffets and other eateries, cafes, discos, dance halls ;
b. providing services to and organizing meetings, celebrations and occasions, duly providing the necessary materials, preparing meals and buffets, as well as the care of alcoholic and non-alcoholic components, and operation of the present with and another;
c. purchasing, importing, obtaining, (do) manufacture and renting afford all of the above required machinery, equipment, tools, furniture, upholstery, decoration materials and other goods merchant;
d. providing afford all kinds of services, in any way related to the foregoing, the recreation in general and / or focused on the promotion of the tourists visiting Aruba.
2. The investment of its assets in securities such as shares and other securities in respect of bonds and other interest-bearing receivables, under any name and in any form.
3. Acquire, possess, alienate, management and development of movable and immovable property as well as the acquisition, possession, transfer and manage
rechten and interests relating to movable and immovable property.
4. Rent, lease, sub-lease, granting of mortgage or otherwise of security rights in movable and immovable property or related rights and interests.
5. The provision of bail and other guarantees and ownership transfer whether in fiduciary or trust or mortgage, pledge or otherwise encumber assets, all this as security for the payment of the debts of the company and the debts of other right or individuals who are directly or indirectly linked to the company, whether or not for contraprestatie.
6. Complete or partial building retirement benefit of employees or former employees of the Company and / or their survivors.
7. Conducting afford all work and afford all transactions which relate to the above in the broadest sense, or may be conducive thereto.
8. Participating check, may support buying them or in any way interested in continuing or the administration carry over or perceive the representation of other companies with similar or related objects.
9. Continuing the named by the person appearing under 1 own expense driven sole proprietorship 'SENSEI SUSHI BAR.'
10 it will be to the extent necessary to pass above-mentioned subject to the conditions contained in the Regulation.
|Financial Secrecy Index [more info]||68|